Serving Women and Families in central and northern Vermont with personalized pregnancy, home birth and postpartum care.
Choosing to have midwifery care is a fundamentally different approach to pregnancy and childbirth. Homebirth midwifery care is uniquely nurturing, hands-on care before, during and after birth. Midwives are health care professionals specializing in pregnancy and childbirth who develop a trusting relationship with their clients which results in confident, supported labor and birth.
- Complete Midwifery care including:
- Free consultation visit
- Complete lab work for pregnancy
- Nutritional counseling
- Testing and referrals (as needed)
- Water birth with portable birth tub rental
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Newborn screening tests including:
- Breastfeeding support and education
- Herbal and homeopathic remedies for the childbearing year
- Well-woman care: GYN-exam, PAP smears and breast exams...
Most insurance and Medicaid accepted.
"You are a midwife, assisting at someone else's birth. Do good without show or fuss. Facilitate what is happening rather than what you think ought to be happening. If you must take the lead, lead so that the mother is helped, yet still free and in charge. When the baby is born, the mother will rightly say: "We did it ourselves!"
From The Tao Te Ching